Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Never Can Say Goodbye

I tried to stay away, but the lyrics of life require constant composition, and I am the orchestrator the maestro. So I have returned to the environment that fostered inspiration.

If you've been following my tumblr you know I've been presenting my poetry, Chronicles, and Late Night Liaisons which I will continue to do. However this site will now be a journal of sorts, a place to put my thoughts on a digital shelf, that I can pull inspiration from. Initially this was going to be all about fashion, however I've come to the realization that I'm not a fan of fashion, but rather a style savant, but too many folks are becoming sheep who have had the wool pulled over their eyes (literally)so any post you see involving clothing will have some artistic or creative element, however subtle, that speaks to the sartorial character of each individual.

But for the most part this will give you insight into a piece of my thoughts and perspectives, until I have finished the transcription of my script I play that allows me to act out my part on the world stage.

No comments: