Friday, May 8, 2009

Classic...






I must say when I was on men.style.com and came across these new swimwear looks for the summer I loved the patterns, color, and textures I saw, but was concerned with the length and fit of a lot of them. However after further evaluation I realized that there function is to add a more stream lined silhouette, while accentuating the over look you've been working all winter and spring to develop. So why not show it off, but for the body conscious young professional just keep this in mind swim trunks should not come above mid thigh but should not drape at the knee, anywhere in between and you'll look like a man who knows how to look like a man whose never afraid to be cool.

As you see we're just getting back to classic silhouettes, hopefully with it will come classic charm, and casual elegance.



No comments: