Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wait til I get my money right...



I always talk with friends about what I'm going to do when I start making money, but motivation without inspiration, and vice versa are simply empty thoughts if we never apply them. I had the pleasure of watching an ABC special Friday night called Get Unbroke hosted by the wonderful Melody Hobson (check her out) which offered some insightful money stacking tips in an entertaining way, check out the above example talking about the difference between stocks and bonds.

It's a funny thing we always think about how to get rich, but with time comes wisdom and eventually money. While there's nothing wrong with aspirations of being a professional athletes, or entertainers lets just make sure when we get there we manage our money right. blessings and enjoy.

No comments: