Thursday, May 28, 2009

Riding in style








Quoc Pham Cycling Shoes

I have to be honest I've never really been a fan of the whole sneakers with suit look. About a year ago I was on the sartorialist and saw a gentleman with some athletic inspired sneakers which adds a totally different effect. The quality leather, subtle detailing, and narrower design, have undertones that more relatable to moccasins, or dress shoes. This cycling shoes are a perfect example of that effect, instead of having to bring two pair of shoes to the job you can simply throw these on and be fashionably comfortable throughout the day. The patent leather joints particularly caught my eye...looking at them I just keep imagining a debonair gent paired in a midnight blue dinner jacket, so some silk and cashmere tuxedo trousers paired with the patent leather shoes, on a classic ten speed headed to a cocktail party on a terrace, motivated to ride cause the evening was far too beautiful to drive.

No comments: