Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

With the swine flu driving everyone to paranoia it's important to remember what our President said that this virus can easily be contained if we practice common sense, covering our mouths when we cough or sneeze, and washing our hands, or sanitizing them if we can't get to some soap and water...with that said here are some recommendations for sanitizing options which can be found at most of your local CVS, Walgreens,or online at drugstore.com .

I have to say lately I've been seeing a lot of dry hands coming out of restrooms, so you better believe I have my sanitizer on me, I mean c'mon people...That's just nasty!




method Hand Sanitizer, GreenTea + Aloe
$5.99 12 fl oz




method Hand Wash, Cucumber
$4.69 12 fl oz



Sani Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
$3.99 24 per box



Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer
$3.99 8 fl oz

No comments: