Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dreaming...







Aight so the story goes that one of the oldest fashion houses (Lanvin) has been collaborating with Acne jeans for some upcoming projects Acne invited the Lanvin creative team to the launch party for Acne Paper's summer issue, one thing led to another and before you knew it a great concept shoot was birthed, I guess there are really no accidents when it comes to inspiration.

While I consider myself a very social person it's funny that the last few months the whole night life scene has become very mundane and contrive to me, often people acting pretentious or overly eager to be scene and stand out rather than being themselves. Yet intimate scenes like this one with beautiful friends, complimentary taste, all enveloped in beautiful scenery make for memorable occasions that inspire magnificent memories we want to capture forever much like this one...I look forward to soon making this dream a reality...stay tuned.

No comments: