Friday, June 5, 2009

Beat Artistry

As an artist of sorts I find beauty in an array of mediums. The creative voice is spontaneous, uninhibited, and not concerned with political correctness, or any other thing that can suffocate the experience...It simply is...it IS open to interpretation, IS not necessarily meant to be understood, IS organic, and Is beautiful.

Jo A is that type of artist...he is a young and upcoming french producer, with a visual sound, I loved watching (as I enjoy watching others) his creative process, the layering of sounds, and effects. I equated it to that of a painter creating a foundation, then adding color, texture, and emotion with each additional stroke. Hope you enjoy it.



"I think music speaks more than Words" < my sentiments exactly

www.myspace.com/joatouch ( the beatmaker)

www.myspace.com/icecrime06 ( the rapper)

contact : thee-ts@hotmail.fr thee-ts@hotmail.fr

No comments: