Tuesday, June 2, 2009
While I'm attempting to edit my closet for the spring and summer seasons and getting my closet reorganized...here are some tips from lifestyle aficionado Colin Cowie on some closet essentials to keep your to keep you looking your best any and everytime you step out.
PS. Remember if it's been a year and you haven't worn it, get rid of it, because it's probably not that important to you, it's just taking up space, and could be better suited for someone who really needs it.
* Dedicated drawer for watches and jewelry
* Multiple hooks for necklaces, belts, and hats
* Shoe inserts
* Shoe kit (for a quick shine)
* Shoehorn – a long one with a good handle
* A lint brush
* A clothes brush
* A sewing kit and a box to store all spare buttons
* A travel steamer
* Extra laces
* And, of course, a full – length mirror