Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP to Icons







I'm doing the normal routine you know resting before work and I start getting all these random texts telling me the King of Pop has passed, and I'm like yeah whatever this is probably a publicity stunt (as Mr. Jackson was scheduled to go on tour in a month and was rumored to be releasing an album at the end of this year or the beginning of next year) by one of his fans or something but it is true Michael Jackson has died at age 50 of apparent heart failure, this comes right on the heals of one of Americas icons Farrah Fawcett dieing after losing her battle with cancer. Despite the controversy each one faced, dealt with, and overcame these were two creative and therefor beautiful people who will truly and forever be missed RIP Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. To read more about Michael and Farrah's lives check it out here and here. It is my hope that I can have a semblance of the impact on the lives of others as the people have had on ours. May they both rest in peace.

One of my favorites.


Paying homage to an "Angel"

No comments: